Parties Extra!---September 7,2008---Fund Raising---Chi Omega's Fashion for a Passion
FUND RAISING AND FUN RAISING
Chris Purcell, Candy Dulaney and Claire Kennedy were at the Chi Omega Sorority Alumni’s “Fashion For A Passion.” (Photo by Helen Ford Wallace).
Members of Chi Omega Alumni were hostesses for a cocktail buffet and fashion show in the home of David LeNorman in Gaillardia.
Lots of sorority members and their guests attended the fund-raiser which benefits Hearts for Hearing. CK & Company provided the fashions and models were members of Epsilon Alpha Chapter of Chi O.
Committee members were co-chairmen Lori Hill and Laura Gary, Diana Beeler, Jeanie Butts, Alison Calhoon, Carolyn Chancellor, Marsha Funk, Kate Gary, Elaine Jackson, Brooke Kivett, Gayle Larimore, Shelley Loomis and Judy Moses.
Also Barbara Perry, Patti Pojezny, Cherish Ralls, Janet Rayburn, Jimmie Stromberg, Judi Smith, Amy Stephens, Rebecca Thompson, Jane Ellen Weaver, Lynette Wolfe and Meredith Mustain-Brown.
Check out the Chi Omega website @ www.Chi Omega.com
Teresa Caraway, Lori Hill and Laura Gary were at the cocktail party and fashion show to benefit Hearts for Hearing. Hill and Gary were co-chairmen of the event and Caraway was one of the founders of Hearts for Hearing. (Photo by Helen Ford Wallace).
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients