Jack Constant celebrates birthday in Muirfield Conservatory Neighborhood
Jack Constant, Bill Wilson, Dallas Williams, Carl Tiemann, Gary England and Phil Walker celebrate at the birthday party. (Photo provided).
A recent lobster and steak dinner celebrated Jack Constant’s birthday. Party planners were neighbors in a new neighborhood called Muirfield Conservatory.
was the main instigator of the group. He had lobster flown in from Maine and saw that the steaks were cooked to perfection on the grill.
A sand castle was on the table with red candles and turquoise votives buried in the sand. There was also fish netting and twinkle lights on the windows.
The group ( which included Gary England) noted the faraway lightning flashes around the town as they sat outdoors.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36331Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15449Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9864Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9824Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9353Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7992Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7895Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7342Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6304Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6142UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients