Governor's Wife Kim Henry is hostess for Oklahoma Super Luncheon at the Governor's Mansion
Larry Bump, Dr. Joan Walker, Susan Savage and Bob West were at the Governor’s Mansion at the Super Luncheon. Kim Henry was hostess. (Photo by David Faytinger).
Kim Henry was hostess for the first annual Ovarian Cancer Research Fund’s Oklahoma Super Luncheon at the Phillips Pavilion at the Governor’s Mansion.
It was an educational program and 60 people attendedO. Dr. Joan Walker was keynote speaker and Larry Bump was the OCRF ambassador and underwriter.
Since September is ovarian cancer awareness month, organizers marked the occasion with lunches at Governors’ mansions and event spaces throughout the nation.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients