Junior League members meet at Oklahoma State Capitol for first general meeting
Junior League Members were in the Oklahoma State Capitol building for the first General Membership Meeting of the year. (Photos provided).
Rep. Joe Dorman took members on a tour of the capitol and rotunda and Oklahoma Supreme Court Justice Yvonne Kauger gave a tour of the Oklahoma Supreme Court.
State Treasurer Scott Mecham was guest speaker.
Jessica Ockershauser, JLOC public relations chairman, noted that meeting in different locations helps members to learn about city landmarks and other non-profit agencies and organizations.
Oklahoma Supreme Court Justice, Yvonne Kauger, speaks to Junior League members during a tour prior to the September General Membership Meeting.
Junior League of Oklahoma City Board Members at the meeting were Cristi Reiger, Jill Greene, Ann Cameron, Ann Trudgeon, Bonnie Schwartz, Sara Crooks and Katie Moore.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients