Oklahoma City WINE, WOMEN & SHOES-Impact Oklahoma and Calm Waters---Patron's Party---Parties Extra!
WINE, WOMEN & SHOES…Jane Thompson, Bob Benham and Lana Lopez.(Photo by Helen Ford Wallace).
One of the most fun and festive events of the fall fund-raising season was the Wine, Women and Shoes party at Balliets and 50 Penn Place.
The event, a whimsical wine and shoe pairing event designed to educate people about wine and to sell very fashion-forward shoes, while raising funds for local women’s charities, benefited Impact Oklahoma and Calm Waters.
The patron’s party at Balliet’s was at 5 p.m. and honored sponsors and patrons. Very, very elegant shoes were displayed on silver trays, which were carried around, by “Sole Men” Matt Adams, Brian Blundell, Matt Brewer, Alex Cameron, Adam Cohen and Sean Crandall.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 75968Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30909Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 28067Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24729Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6906Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 6904Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6686Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 6314Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 6228Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5710Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients