Parties Extra!---October 4, 2008---Lt. Gov. Askins speaks at Law Auxiliary luncheon
OKLAHOMA CITY BAR LADIES
Jean Ann Robison, Robyn McMillin, Lt. Gov. Jari Askins, Cathy Kirk
Members of the Oklahoma City Bar Auxiliary met September 11 at Quail Creek Golf and
Program Vice-President Robyn McMillin introduced Lt. Gov. Jari Askins who talked about her career in politics.
On the menu for the luncheon was Santa Fe chicken, sweet potatoes and pecan pie.
Among those attending were Susan Turpen, Marylin Summers, Carlita Walters, Kay Musser, Sue Goodman, Paula Beverage, Kay Bass and Barbara Brockhaus.
Dana Russell, Sydney Homsey, Paula Beverage
Adra Cheek, Kay Bass, Jean Barnes
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients