Casady School's 10th Headmaster Installed---Parties Extra!---October 13, 2008
Christopher C. Bright and Johnson Hightower
Christopher C. Bright was installed Casady School‘s 10th headmaster, an installation ceremony on Sept. 25 in the Chapel of St. Edward the Confessor on the Casady campus. Rev. Edward J. Konieczny, Bishop of Oklahoma, presided. A reception in his honor followed the event.
Joseph J. Ferretti, Ph.D., senior vice president and provost of the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center and internationally recognized scientist, gave featured remarks at the installation. Carey Joullian is Casady board of trustees chairman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14558OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11841Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8216Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6574Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6065Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5464Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4374Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4081'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
- 4060Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4007Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients