Parties Extra!---Sprinkles Cupcakes---October 15,2008
Just so you will know, although OU did not win the football game last Saturday in Dallas, I was there and had the most delicious time anyway.
I had a Sprinkles cupcake.
The Sprinkles web site sells them very well, but mail order must be out of the question, so I have very patiently read about them and held the faith that because there is an Oklahoma City native involved as a founder that a cupcake store would be forthcoming.
But the great people at Moroch Advertising and University of Oklahoma Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication hosted a Journalism alumni reception at Moroch Partners Oct. 10th for the first time ever.
And they served the wonderful, decorated with an “O” fabulous cupcakes. Jody and Joe Foote (He’s the Dean), Kristen Lazalier (She’s School Development Director) and Rob Boswell (Chief Operating Officer of Moroch Partners) just served lots of them up on a three- tiered stand for all their guests.They had lots of other great party foods too, but the cupcakes added their own special brand of uniqueness.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16945OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12611Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12094Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9737Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9076Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8890Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8829How to help tornado victims
- 8583Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7041Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients