Gaylord Hall, Phase II, dedicated
Gaylord College Dean Joe Foote greets dignitaries. (Photo by Helen Ford Wallace).
Christy Everest, Molly Shi Boren, William Ross and Bob Ross applaude during the dedication of Phase II of Gaylord Hall. (Photo by Steve Sisney, The Oklahoman).
University of Oklahoma Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communications students, faculty members, foundation board members and friends were at the dedication of Gaylord Hall, Phase II, in Norman yesterday.
That place is amazing!
Phase II has a courtyard, a patio, a third floor terrace and a statue of the college’s namesake, Edward L. Gaylord. It also has computer labs, video studio, 180- seat auditorium, an area for the college’s student- run advertising and public relations agency.
Also at Gaylord Hall is a live television studio for student newscasts and cable tv broadcasting; print and electronic resources for the Edith Kinney Gaylord Library, and tiered classrooms featuring digital projectors, SMART Boards and wireless internet.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients