University of Oklahoma fans wear OU colors before, during and after the game
What a weekend! University of Oklahoma- University of Texas in the Cotton Bowl!
There are always fun events and parties during this weekend and some years the celebrating is more fun than other times. Not so much, this year.
However, football fans and alumni enjoyed being at the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas. OU staffers planned an Alumni cocktail reception, a President’s Associates brunch and had 13 police-escorted buses reserved for the alums to go to the football game at the Cotton Bowl on Saturday.
Our group had lunches and dinners at an Italian Restaurant in the Las Colinas area, Capital Grille, Neiman Marcus Zodiac Room, Omni Mandalay Hotel and corn dogs at the State Fair of Texas. We saw OU fans including David Hogan, June Patton, Marty Conkle, Bette MacKellar, Barbara Beeler, Cindy Homsey, Dana and Chris Gordon, Laurie Givens, Lea Ann and David Quirk, Judi Freyer, Lee-Ann and Stephen Graham, Emily Jacobson, Joy and Gary Tucker, Stacey Berry, Ann-Shannon and Dave Hail, Jennifer and Dale Thurman and many, many people wearing red and white.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients