University of Oklahoma fans wear OU colors before, during and after the game
What a weekend! University of Oklahoma- University of Texas in the Cotton Bowl!
There are always fun events and parties during this weekend and some years the celebrating is more fun than other times. Not so much, this year.
However, football fans and alumni enjoyed being at the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas. OU staffers planned an Alumni cocktail reception, a President’s Associates brunch and had 13 police-escorted buses reserved for the alums to go to the football game at the Cotton Bowl on Saturday.
Our group had lunches and dinners at an Italian Restaurant in the Las Colinas area, Capital Grille, Neiman Marcus Zodiac Room, Omni Mandalay Hotel and corn dogs at the State Fair of Texas. We saw OU fans including David Hogan, June Patton, Marty Conkle, Bette MacKellar, Barbara Beeler, Cindy Homsey, Dana and Chris Gordon, Laurie Givens, Lea Ann and David Quirk, Judi Freyer, Lee-Ann and Stephen Graham, Emily Jacobson, Joy and Gary Tucker, Stacey Berry, Ann-Shannon and Dave Hail, Jennifer and Dale Thurman and many, many people wearing red and white.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients