University of Oklahoma members of Kappa Alpha Theta Fraternity celebrate 100th anniversary in Norman
Harolyn Enis, Elizabeth Prosser, Kinnon Chapman and Nancy deCordova were at the OU Kappa Alpha Theta 100th anniversary celebration in Norman. (Photos by Tamara Hermen).
700 women from 25 states, 36 Oklahoma cities and 33 Texas cities were at the University of Oklahoma Kappa Alpha Theta Fraternity 100th anniversary celebration in Norman.
Alpha Omicron chapter members had a festive Centennial luncheon, tour of the Theta house at 845 Chautauqua with first-floor redecorating by master designer Charles Faudree and an evening dinner dance featuring a six-foot long ice sculpture of the sorority house. All activities included the groups’ active members and alumnae.
A 16 minute video was created by Theta Ann Foerster Ryan of Norman.
A 100-year written history with photos was printed in booklet form. Each Theta guest received a complimentary copy.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients