WNBA's Shock Team will be in Tulsa
Bill Cameron, owner; Donna Orender, president of the WNBA, and Governor Brad Henry were at the Tulsa news conference. (Photos provided by Kari Culp, Account Executive, Schnake Turnbo Frank).
Parties Extra! got some “extra” photos yesterday. And we welcome SHOCK to the state!
At the Women’s National Basketball Association’s Tulsa news conference on Oct. 20 at the Mayo Hotel, it was officially announced that Tulsa will be the new home to the former Detroit Shock WNBA team.
Linda and Stuart Price, Donna Orender, president of the WNBA; Bill Cameron; Pat Chernicky; David Box; Rita and Sam Combs; Coach Nolan Richardson were at the WNBA news conference. Not pictured are owners Don and Pat Hardin, Paula Marshall and Katie and Scott Schofield.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 73942Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30870Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 27865Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 22757Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6762Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6400Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 6313Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 6210Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5940Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 5466Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients