Parties Extra!---October 30, 2008--- Kiwanis Club Has A Party
DOWNTOWN KIWANIS CLUB
Randall Stoner, Vicki Williams, Gae and Ken Rees and Miki Farris. Stoner and Farris are on the club’s social committee.(Photo provided).
Members of the downtown Kiwanis Club of Oklahoma City had a tailgate party at Sportsman’s Country Club.
Fletcher Williams brought a sound system and margarita machine. Guest speaker was The Oklahoman’s Multimedia Editor Mike Koehler.
Guests wore OU red and OSU orange.
Committee members were Williams, Judge Noma Gurich, Lucien Jones, John Covington, Miki Farris and Randall Stoner. Beverly Woodrome is president.
Among the club’s projects are college CKI groups at OU and OCU; three high school Key Clubs at Bishop McGuinness, Classen SAS and Emerson; a middle school Builder’s club at CSAS. They have also had an annual picnic for Baptist Children’s Home for 85 years; rung the Salvation Army bells at Christmas for 90 years, and co-sponsored with OK Lawyers, a Reading Buddies program at Carver Mark Twain Head Start.
Charlie and Patsy Reger and Brenda Stoner (Photo provided)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes
- 51Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 35High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore
- 32Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients