Parties Extra!---OCTOBER 31, 2008---Wishing you and your family a safe and happy Halloween and a perfect fall
The party invitation stated: You are cordially NOT invited to the third annual Ghastly Ghoster’s Ball benefiting Rainbow Fleet.
Date: Your choice
Time: Any Hour You Desire
Place: Pick Your Favorite Haunt
The festive “ghost host” (above) accompanied the invitation and the press release. And if YOU decide to help this worthy cause with your donation, you too will receive a decorative ghost with recommendations for seasonal children’s activities, books and safety tips.
The invitation also outlines nine non-event reasons to buy a ticket to the ball including saving gas money and enjoying all the comforts of home. It notes that the most important reason to buy a $50. ticket is to help a child.
Becky Roten is board president of the Team Rainbow Fleet. Others on the board are Karen Towles, J. Glenn Waler, Don Richardson, Matilda Clements, Kim Francisco, Tamara Hermen, Kelly Padgham, Pam Smith, Patti Tepper-Rasmussen, Janie Thompson and Ann Trudgeon.
Send $50 to Rainbow Fleet, 3024 Paseo, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73103
Call Sharon Thrush, 521-1426, for information or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can make these choices for donations:
…Enclosed is My $50. -Bring on my ghost.
…Enclosed is my donation-I’m afraid of ghosts, don’t send me one.
…Surprise a few of my friends with a “ghost host” at $50. each
Rainbow Fleet provides educational child development programs and services and have been doing that for 36 years.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients