Pioneer Woman's mother in Oklahoma City
Pioneer Woman’s mother and one of her daughters. (Photos by Helen Ford Wallace).
Lela Sullivan invited friends and some former Oklahoma State University members of Pi Beta Phi sorority classmates to have coffee with Gerre Schwert, Port Aransas, Tx.
Schwert was in town for her daughter, Ree Drummond’s (The Pioneer Woman) cookbook signing In Oklahoma City at Full Circle Bookstore. Drummond’s cookbook “The Pioneer Woman Cooks” has recently been released. The group was still talking about how many fans attended the signing, how gracious PW was to sign all the books and pose for pictures.
Birthday cupcakes were served, as it was Gerre Schwert’s birthday.
The Pioneer Woman was still signing more books at Full Circle and then was off to Tulsa for another signing, so did not get to the coffee.
Gerre Schwert catches up with college friends at the coffee which was hosted by Lela Sullivan.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients