PARTIES EXTRA!-NOVEMBER 15, 2007-FABULOUS LUNCHEON!
Valerie Naifeh of Naifeh’s Fine Jewelry shows wonderful jewelry from Temple St. Clair. (Photo by Helen Ford Wallace)
A sold-out luncheon crowd admired and purchased gorgeous jewelry November 14th at the beautiful Ballroom of the Skirvin Hilton Hotel.
It was the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center’s Cardiac Arrhythmia Reseach Institute’s annual luncheon and Temple St. Claire’s gemstones and gold jewelry was featured, courtesy of Naifeh Fine Jewelry.
Shopping began at 10:30 a.m. and luncheon was at 1 p.m. Allen Barber gave the patient testimonial and Melissa Rivkin of Temple St. Claire showed a video. Table decorations included blooming orchids, draped in pearls, surrounded by more jewelry, pretty gold bracelets.
Jenny Kallenberger and Elaine Levy were event co-chairmen. Elizabeth Coe was the honorary chairman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients