Gladney group visits New York City, Today Show, and meets Lester Holt
Melissa Crawford, Anna Elder and Lester Holt at the “Today Show” in New York City. (Photo provided).
A group of people was in New York City last month for the “All You Need Is Love” Gladney Gala at the Waldorf-Astoria and the Gladney Cup golf tournament at Bethpage State Park’s Black Course, Farmingdale, NY, and Winged Foot Golf Club, Mamaroneck, NY. Among the 700 there were Susan and Eric Eckman, Marion and Craig Story, Courtney Briggs, Tim Melton, Lisa Elder.
Some of the group brought their children to NYC and they were in the outdoor audience of the “Today Show” and saw theater shows of “Bye Bye Birdie” and “Mary Poppins.”
These events support Gladney Center for Adoption’s efforts to improve lives of children in foster care and orphanages and efforts to find permanent homes for children around the world
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21361Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10815Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8633Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8589Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8336Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7789Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7697Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7169UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6790Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5790Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients