PARTIES EXTRA! -PARTIES! PARTIES! PARTIES-NOVEMBER 23, 2007
SPARKLING SCENE…The Oklahoma Centennial Spectacular Show celebrated 100 years of history.
The 100th birthday event featured everything…wonderful entertainment…beautiful singing….excellent music….gorgeous stars….major confetti….giant balloons bouncing around….dancers… early day photography and a birthday cake.
Following the star –studded event at the Ford Center was one of the after-parties at the Petroleum Club. Partying on two floors, VIP guests were entertained by the members of the Oklahoma Centennial Commission and Oklahoma Events. White orchids were everywhere. They were stacked in large vases for the tables and the orchids were hanging, jungle style, from lights. Centennial etched glasses were used for drinks and star-shaped ice sculptures were on the tables.
In the crowd were Pam and Bill Shdeed, Willard Scott, Ann and Burns Hargis, Gene Rainbolt, Carrie and Ryan Leonard, Amy and Chris Reen, Becky and Barry Switzer, Kelly and Chris Fry, Jane and David Thompson, Cathy Freede, Lana and David Lopez, Molly Shi and David Boren, Vicki and Leland Gourley, Blake Wade, DeLee Smith, Gemma Smith, McKenzie Brunsdon, Elizabeth Brunsdon, Jennifer Kiersch and Jennifer Brunsdon.
Also U.P. Rep. Mary Fallin, Willard Scott, Kim and Gov. Brad Henry, Shirley Jones, Jimmy Webb, Bill Miller, Benny Garcia, Shannon Nance, Jane Jayroe Gamble, Gerald Gamble, Carla and Dick Ellis, Lt. Gov. Jari Askins, Valerie and Brad Naifeh, Graham, Mollie and Clay Bennett, Jenny and Dr. David Kallenberger, Kathy and Ed Martin, DeAnn and Lee Allan Smith and Blake Wade.
WHITNEY AND CLAY….Dee and John Harris were hosts for a come and go shower honoring Whitney Monahan and Clay Moss. Co-hosts were Rawsie and Sonny Boyles, Barbara Boyles, Cristi and Jeb Bucher, Ann and Burns Hargis, Marilyn and Jack Henley, Lee Ann and Jim Kuhlman, Anne and Bob Looney, Tessa and Travis Moss, Carol and Fred Smith, Andy and Mike Snyder and Joe Ann and Alan Terrill.
A silver, monogrammed ice bucket was filled with flowers for the buffet table and it was given to the honorees from the hosts.
TOP HONORS…The University of Oklahoma Honor’s College board and faculty members attended a cocktail party in the home of Ann and Judge Richard Bohanon. Co-hosts were Barbara and Judge Ralph Thompson and Jean Warren. Warren, Ralph Thompson and Richard Bohanon are board members.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients