OU Delta Gammas Celebrate 90 Years---Parties Extra!---December 3, 2008
Laura Kriegel, Beth Searcy and Kate Stanton were at Nonna’s Restaurant for a party during the Delta Gamma Sorority’s 90th anniversary celebration. (Photo by David Faytinger).
The University of Oklahoma Delta Gamma sorority celebrated the 90th year of Delta Gamma Sorority during a weekend of events.
Linda Cohn, ESPN anchor and journalist, talked during the Delta Gamma Foundation Lectureship on Values and Ethics at the Oklahoma Memorial Union in Norman.
A reception honored her at Delta Gamma Sorority’s chapter house.
At Nonna’s Restaurant in Oklahoma City, members had a party and there was a silent auction.
Members bought chapter house prints by Greg Burns. Saturday, sorority alumni and collegiates met for a sing-a-long, dinner and house tour prior to the University of Oklahoma- Texas Tech University football game.
Leah Barksdale, LeAnn Harmon, Jodee Mashek and Christine Cleveland were at the party.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22333Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8521Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6853OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6505OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5318Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5086Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3978Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3546Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3194Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients