Past Christmas decorations in Oklahoma City---Parties Extra!---December 23, 2008
My daughter sent this great link to Oklahoma City’s past Christmas photos. Note the downtown crowd during the holidays. Click here to view all the photos. HFW
Below is a link to some really cool photos from Oklahoma City Christmases past, mostly from the 1930s-1950s, all from The Oklahoman archives. I thought you might enjoy — I love the old Downtown ones — so many people! And yes, even though it’s hard to believe, they really were taken of OKC’s downtown (by The Oklahoman’s photographers). You can view the photos as a slideshow.
Merry Christmas, everyone!
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients