Birthday Club features lobster at lunch----Parties Extra!---December 24, 2008
Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas
Members of a local birthday club had their annual Christmas lobster lunch for Pam Smith’s birthday. They met in the home of Kanela Huff.
Lobsters and all the trimmings were served by Rawsie Boyles and Sue Magness who were the chefs in the kitchen overseeing the lobster pots.Santas, angels, lobsters, Christmas trees were in every room. Red carnations and white roses decorated the tables. The club members also brought $10. worth of lottery tickets wrapped in holiday ribbons and paper for a gift exchange. Prizes were given for best gift-wrap.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients