PARTIES EXTRA!---DECEMBER 26, 2007---SARAH AND JEFF THOMPSON
Sarah and Jeff Thompson take to the dance floor during their wedding reception. (Photo by Helen Ford Wallace).
Sarah and Jeff Thompson were married December 22 at Crossings Community Church. Their wedding reception was at Quail Creek Golf and Country Club immediately following the ceremony. She is the former Sarah Schafer.
Silver, gold and red Christmas balls in large hurricane lamps decorated the tables at the reception and the four tiered wedding cake was topped with a capital “T.”
The couple was honored at a rehearsal dinner Friday before the wedding at the Skirvin Hotel. Jane and David Thompson were hosts. Freda Schafer was hostess for the bridesmaid’s luncheon at the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club.
Their parents are Jane and David Thompson, Patty and Jim West and Klare and Hank Schafer III.
Jeff, Jane and Sarah Thompson were at Quail Creek Golf and Country Club for Jeff’s and Sarah’s wedding reception. ( Photo by Helen Ford Wallace).
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 72931Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14541Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8647Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7401How to help tornado victims
- 6540Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6504Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6358Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6112Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5411Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5319Details emerge about memorial service for Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients