Chaine des Rotisseurs---Parties Extra!---December 29, 2008
Dick Williams, Gil Gaddis, John McCaleb were at the Coach House for a gourmet dinner. (Photo by David Faytinger).
The Bailliage de Oklahoma, Chaine des Rotisseurs’, annual dinner was at the Coach House Restaurant in Nichols Hills.
It was a very formal atmosphere with a five -course gourmet dinner featuring roasted rack of veal with orange beets. Other menu items were red grouper with pistachio bearer blanc, a lobster bounding sausage en chemise on lobster stew, Stilton with homemade chutney and a trio of desserts including apples, chocolate panache and a cream puff.Chef Kurt Fleischfresser prepared the five course dinner.
The Coach House was decorated for the holidays with hundreds of white sparkling snowflakes and twinkling white lights.
Officers at the party: Bailli Alice Pippin, Vice Chancelier Argentier Philip Jody, Vice Conseiller Gastronomique Stan Stack and Vice Chargee de Presse Elizabeth Dickerson.
Toasts were given at the party.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16804Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8821OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6453Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5885Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5756OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4970Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4920Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3637Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3548Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3516As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients