Mercy Health Center's Holiday Dinner---Parties Extra!---December 31
CELEBRATING THE SEASON
Bob and Mary Kay Samis, Ramsey and Susan Drake, Dana and Chris Gordon (Photo by David Faytinger).
Sisters of Mercy Health Center and Administrative Staff hosted a holiday dinner for the medical executive committee, board of trustees and foundation board recently.
The party was at Gaillardia Golf and Country Club and Dr. Steven Burner, outgoing chief of the medical staff, was recognized and presented a special gift.
Guests included: Di and Ted Smalley, Kim and John Harvey, Chelin Satherlie, Becky and Russell Peyton, Mark Johnson, Debra Nussbaum, Suzy and Paul Merritt, Kay Murcer, Patti and Don Rahhal, Mary and Gary England and Wanda and Bob Thompson.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients