Parties Extra!---Update on Chef Mary Payne Moran of Hail Mary's
HAPPY NEW YEAR! HFW
Former Oklahoma City resident, Chef Mary Payne Moran who appeared on NewsOk’s Parties Extra! video recently, is now Food/Nutrition Writer for The Washington Times Communities section.
After graduation from the California School of Culinary Arts in 2002, Chef Mary Payne Moran began her professional career shelling crabs at Michael’s Restaurant in Santa Monica. She launched her own company, Hail Mary’s, founded upon the belief that good food nurtures the soul, and began catering weddings, parties and large corporate events.
In the fall of 2008, Mary began teaching her culinary skills to others at Hollywood School House.
Recently, Mary added another division to her company. She is now also a Certified Nutritionist for high profile clients. She helps her clients discover their healthy way of eating.
Videoview all videos
Oct 15Mary Payne Moran talks about her catering company and her...
Photoview all photos
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5362Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 3318Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients