Edmond Women's Club sets Mardi Gras Ball in February
Edmond Women’s Club will have the second fundraiser of the season. It is the Masked Mardi Gras Ball Reunion. The event is Feb. 6, 2010, at the Skirvin Hotel, in downtown Oklahoma City.
Tickets are on sale now and are available by visiting ewc.org.
Ticket Options include: corporate tables for ten, $2,000; couples tickets, $250, and individual tickets are $150. Sponsorships are still available ranging from $7500 to $500. There are a limited number of corporate tables available, and are available on the website.
All monies raised go toward funding the club’s scholarships and grants distribution program, which will be awarded at the May 12, 2010, General Meeting at Oak Tree Country Club
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients