Second annual "Fight for Air-A Lung Health Luncheon" set for Feb. 2, 2010
The American Lung Association of Oklahoma ” Flight for Air- A Lung Health” luncheon will be held on Tuesday, February 2rd, at Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club. Luncheon chairman, Debbie Yoeckel, and co-chairman, Elaine Levy, have a fabulous morning planned with spritzers and a Chinese raffle.
Keynote speaker, Kathryn Joosten of Desperate Housewives, will talk with the group about her battle with lung cancer.
Tickets can be purchased by calling the American Lung Association offices at 405-748-4674 at extension 203 or online at www.breathehealthy.org/okcluncheon
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7978Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients