Tri Delta "Art With A Heart" art show set at the Oklahoma History Center on February 25
Coming up is the Delta Delta Delta “Art With A Heart” art show. It is set for February 25 from 7 until 9 p.m. at the Oklahoma History Center.
Children receiving treatment at the Jimmy Everest Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders at Children’s Hospital of Oklahoma create the art during art therapy sessions and donate it to the sale. These artists come to the party.
Tickets are $30. and are available at the door. Hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar will be available. Co-chairmen are Claudia Robertson and Kacey Luster. Web site is www.artwithaheartokc.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients