Oklahoma City Casady School's Leadership Circle members host wine tasting and art show
Larry and Polly Nichols, Eric Fisher, Carey Joullian were at the party. (Photos by David Faytinger).
Members of Casady School’s Leadership Circle were hosts for a wine tasting and art show in the home of Sue Ann and Harold Hamm. 200 guests were at the party.
Guests, donors to the annual fund and major supporters of the School, enjoyed a tasting of five Joullian wines hosted by Winemaker and General Manager of Joullian Vineyards, Ridge Watson.
Shelly Lewis Stanfield brought her paintings for exhibit and sale. Partial proceeds from the sale of 19 of her paintings went to the School.
Ramsey Drake, Shirley and Pete Everest came to the wine tasting and art show.
Kathy Brown, Nancy Ellis, Pam Shdeed, Hal Brown enjoyed the event.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18441Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17118OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13848Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11264Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9500Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7869Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7538Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7363Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7128Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6380Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients