Parties Extra!---Sunday tea given by members of Women in Communication in Oklahoma City honors Byliner Award recipients
Jose Freede talks to one of the 2011 honorees, Catherine Bishop. (Photos by Helen Ford Wallace).
Members of the Oklahoma City chapter of the Association for Women In Communications honored the 2011 Byliner Award honorees as well as the honorees from the past 52 years at a tea in the home of Ann Felton-Gilliland (She was a 1985 Byliner Honoree.)
AWC-OKC president Elizabeth Taylor introduced the honorees and invited guests to attend the Feb. 10th banquet at the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club. Honorees for the Byliner Award Dinner are Debbie Anglin, Catherine Bishop, Dr. Barbara Bonner, Debby Hampton, Gail Huneryager, Elizabeth Kerr, Cynthia Reid.
Among the guests were Jose Freede, Margo Ward, Linda Haneborg, Kay Goebel, Joan Gilmore, Paula Love, Billie Rodely, Betty Price, Jo Rowan, Liz Coe, Linda Lambert, Sunny Cearley, Katelyn Turnbull, Kristin Van Nort, Debby Hampton, Mandi Briggs, Alli Yeager and Dena Drabek.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 79875Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16375OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12357Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12103Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10249Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9002How to help tornado victims
- 8692Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 8481Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients