Author Ree Drummond visits Oklahoma City for book signing
Ree Drummond, seated; Jenny Broughton, Andrea Baca, Allison and Susan Wallace, Nela Mrchkovska, Amy Wallace, standing pose for pictures at Full Circle Book Store. (Photo by David Faytinger).
Ree Drummond, author of “The Pioneer Woman Cooks” cookbook and “The Pioneer Woman” blog was in Oklahoma City recently for a book signing party for her new book, “Black Heels to Tractor Wheels.”
The event was at Full Circle Book Store and Beth and Jim Tolbert were hosts.
Hundreds of fans were in line with her books in hand for Pioneer Woman to autograph. Some people brought gifts for her. The beloved author/blogger answered a few questions from the audience.
She will be in Ponca City and Norman for upcoming events and will be back in Oklahoma City March 2nd for the Pi Beta Phi alumni “Gathering of the Angels” luncheon as guest speaker.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients