Molly Wizenberg was in town for a book signing party and student workshop
Bebe MacKellar, Molly Wizenberg, Fanny Bolen, Toni Wizenberg were at the reception. (Photo by David Faytinger).
Casady School graduate Molly Wizenberg, author, columnist, photographer and blogger, was honored at a Reception and Book Signing party in Calvert Hall on the Casady School campus. This event was part of activities related to the upcoming Book Fair. She also conducted writer’s workshops for the Casady students.
The public was invited to the party which featured Wizenberg’s best selling book, “A Homemade Life: Stories and Recipes from my Kitchen Table.” She also signed her book.
The Book Fair Preview night is Feb. 18 at the Grantham-Griffing Field House, South Gym. The Book Fair is Feb. 19th from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Jana Bright and Susan Eckman are co-chairmen for the Book Fair.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients