Phi Gamma Delta members celebrate at dinner and dance
Phi Gamma Delta fraternity crest in ice. (Photos by David Faytinger).
Members of Phi Gamma Delta fraternity from the University of Oklahoma had the annual Pig Dinner at the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club. 375 were at the party. Dave and the Wavetones Band played.
Randy Fudge was organizer for the event .
There was an ice sculpture of the fraternity crest at the front door and centerpieces were purple carnation balls with hydrangeas and tulips.
There were special tributes for members, the late Tom Dulaney and the late Randy Royse, given by John Bozalis and Don Bolen. Also recognized were members at the Ellis table. The brothers were all Phi Gams: Bob Ellis, Dick Ellis, Charles Ellis and Joe Ellis. Another brother, the late Dr. Hal Balyeat, was also a Phi Gam.
Donna and Bill Bozalis, Ramona and Homer Paul were at the Pig Dinner.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients