Former high school fraternity members get together for dinner
Tom Little, Jon Spence and John Coats, Jr. meet with high school fraternity members. (Photo by David Faytinger).
Members of a former high school fraternity, Phi Lambda Epsilon, met for dinner at Johnnie’s Charcoal Broiler. It was a reunion of the group and was billed as a “Founder’s Day Dinner.” The group organized in 1909 as part of a national fraternity.
The members plan to meet periodically and are working to preserve their scrapbooks, complete with photos and minutes of all the meetings from the early days, to give to the library.
Jon Spence was organizer for the event.
Among those at dinner were Ike Bennett, Dennis Adams, Frank Broadstreet, Bill Deupree, Lee Allan Smith, Dee Sadler, Bob Deupree, Dick Deupree, Jim Holmboe, Robert W. Haggard, Phil Roberts, Bud Mangum, Mike Proctor, Milton Trice,Jerry Neff, Tom Little, Jack Mills, Henry Harris, Phillip Matthews, Dennis Kaufman and Dale Foulk.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 92690Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17105OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12852Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8967Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8623Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8590How to help tornado victims
- 8406Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8389Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7225Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7117Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients