Annie Bohanon entertains for Sarah Hogan, Oklahoma City honorary chairman of the Girl Scout luncheon
Hostess Annie Bohanon shows off a Brownie hat for honoree Sarah Hogan. (Photos by Helen Ford Wallace).
Annie Bohanon was hostess for a party to honor Sarah Hogan, honorary luncheon chairman of Juliette Low Leadership Society for the Girl Scouts.
The luncheon was at The Coach House the day before the actual Girl Scout luncheon.
Green vases and ribbons held white roses (green and white are GS colors) and the women took them home as party favors.
Annie awarded each person at the event a personal Girl Scout badge. Among them: Cathy Stackpole received the “Behind the scenes” badge; Karen Luke, “I love Girl Scouts cookies” ; Jose Freede, “Visionary” and Dannie Bea Hightower,” Leadership” ; Lou Kerr, “Save the Planet”, and Mary Nichols, “Seniors Are Cool”.
Others at the party were Polly Nichols, Ann Alspaugh, Renee Knox, Karen Keith and Joan Gilmore.
Sarah received her GS hat and a tee shirt.
Jose Freede enjoys her GS badge.
Dannie Bea Hightower and Renee Knox were at the party.
Renee Knox and Joan Gilmore enjoy the conversation.
Cathy Stackpole, Dannie Bea Hightower, Jose Freede and Mary Nichols get their party favors.
Annie Bohanon and Sarah Hogan enjoy the party.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16352OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13509Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12593Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 9784Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9412Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7721Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7510Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7432'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 7083Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6955Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients