Children's decorating party held for the annual Fairy Tale Ball
Michael FitzSimons displays one of the castles. It will be part of the decorations for the annual Fairy Tale Ball. (Photos provided).
Children have been assisting adults in getting ready for the 15th annual Fairy Tale Ball presented by the Oklahoma Children’s Theatre and were at a recent decorating party to help to create the decorations and table centerpieces for the Ball.
The Fairy Tale Ball is set for April 10th at The Petroleum Club. Lauren and Andy Sullivan are chairmen and Tyfanna and Brent Johnson are co-chairmen. Theme is the “Enchanted Kingdom.”
At the Ball, Fairy Tale characters will be on hand and children will have their own dining event and a performance by the OCT. Games will be set up. Adults will bid on live and silent auction packages and there will be dinner games.
Dancing will be to the “Souled Out” Band and the party begins at 5:30 p.m. and ends at 10 p.m.
Tickets are $125. for adults and $50. for children. Call the Oklahoma Children’s Theatre office for information, 606-7003.
Hayes Sullivan and Mackenzie Cohn work on their project.
Burke and Kirby Johnson show the castles.
Jackson Murphy works on his project for the event.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13578Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13348OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10346Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 8794Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7680Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5623Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5418Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5016Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4897Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4295Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients