Aija Burris honored at bridal shower and luncheon
Cyndy and Aija Burris, Denise Eggert, Sandy Springer, Kari Brown, Joan Burris were at the party honoring Aija Burris. (Photos by David Faytinger.)
Barby James, Deanne Brooks, Kim Doty, Rhonda Grose were hostesses for a bridal shower and martini luncheon for Aija Burris who will marry Mike Springer in May.
The event was at the Deep Fork Grill.
Black, white and floral Mackenzie Childs charger plates and pink, purple and green flowers decorated the tables. Lunch and martinis were served along with a chocolate fudge and French vanilla cake decorated to match the chargers. Cookies in the same colors were given as party favors.
A photo collage of the bride and groom, their parents and grandparents was on display and guests were asked to write good luck wishes which were placed in the back of the collage.
Among the guests were Cyndy Burris, Joan Burris, Shauna Rouse, Kacie Springer, Kelly Hacker.
Deanne Brooks, Barby James, Kim Doty, Rhonda Grose enjoy the party.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 42155Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15090Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9670Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8506Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8490Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7696Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7550Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6946Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6921Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5498Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients