Delta Gammas celebrate 137 years!
Party decorations included vintage silver from the Delta Gamma collection holding pink and white flowers and early day sorority pictures. (Photos by Kate Stanton).
Delta Gammas were in Norman to celebrate the 137th year of Delta Gamma.
Members of the Norman Alumnae chapter were hostesses at the Oklahoma Memorial Union on the University of Oklahoma campus. Guests enjoyed a musical selection from the DG choir, a video and an awards presentation ranging from the “Most Congenial New Member” to the 50-year members.
Centerpieces were vintage silver vases and bowls from the Delta Gamma house which held pink and white tulips and roses and there were framed photos of past events. Each guest received a set of Delta Gamma postcards.
Kim Rieger and Kate Stanton were in charge of decorations.
Committee members included Julianne Hill, Karlie McLaughlin, Aleesha Ogden, Stanton, Rieger, Shannon Winters, Michelle Carbone, Amanda Holloway, Heather Puckett and Shawn Singer.
Flowers in a silver cup.
Also on the table were programs and roses.
Donita Phillips, Julianne Hill and Jane Ratliff were at the brunch.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients