Parties Extra! --- OU President David L. Boren names President's Trophy winners
University of Oklahoma President David Boren congratulates representatives of the 2011 President’s Trophy Fraternity Winner, Sigma Phi Epsilon, (from left): President’s Trophy Chair Zach Smith, Ben Becker, Brett Bole, Matt Deimund, Boren, Crimson Club Chair Sarah Graybill .(OU photos by Robert Taylor)
University of Oklahoma President’s Trophy and The President’s Awards were given at a luncheon at the Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art in Norman. President David L. Boren presented awards to outstanding fraternity, sorority, housing center and two commuter students.
Criteria for winning the awards was overall excellence in academics, campus activities, volunteerism and multicultural participation. The Crimson Club coordinated the competition.
Overall winners were Walker Center, Housing Winner; Cate Center, runner up; Kappa Alpha Theta, Sorority Winner; Kappa Kappa Gamma, runner up; Sigma Phi Epsilon, Fraternity Winner; Lambda Chi Alpha, runner up; David Postic and Elizabeth Huggins, Outstanding Commuter Students.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13061Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11652Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5853Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5268Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4352Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4093Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4013How to help tornado victims
- 3642Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3374Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients