Traditional Easter egg hunt at the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club features all ages
Colorful eggs were everywhere on the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club lawn. (Photos by Helen Ford Wallace).
Party favors for the party were toy rabbits.
Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club members and children and grandchildren were at the traditional Easter egg hunt where there were categories for all age groups. Juice and cookies were served prior to the hunt and afterwards there was a breakfast.
There was also a petting zoo, face painting, cookie and egg decorating, cotton candy and balloon designer areas.
Family members Ron White, Melissa Brown, Addie Brown, Lynn White with Chase Brown, and Avery and Mike Brown were at the party.
Bob Benham, Avery Shinn and Dede Benham are ready for the big egg hunt. After looking over the scene with help from her grandparents, Bob and Dede, Avery decided she was “too shy” to make the run.
Pam Shdeed brings in young family members Scarlet and Mac Shdeed.
The Easter bunny is ready for a visit from the children.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20967Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17573Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12128Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9661Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9194Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8604Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8594Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8358Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4994Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4806OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients