Oklahoma City "Angels and Friends Party" honors 2010 Festival of the Arts supporters
Huston Hunt and Miki Farris were co-chairmen of the Angels and Friends Party held during the 2010 Festival of the Arts. (Photos by Helen Ford Wallace).
There was a huge crowd at Stage Center in downtown Oklahoma City for the Angels and Friends Party on the opening day of the Festival of the Arts. Festival and Arts Council officials entertained the sponsors and supporters of the event. People wore everything from cocktail dresses to their colorful Festival working clothes and t-shirts.
Miki Farris and Huston Hunt were co-chairmen of the event. Committee members were Karen Arms, Bev Binkowski, Liz Blood, Megan Elliot, Christina Kovash, Jody McAnally, Mike McAuliffe, Mary Ann Osko, Louis Price, Kym Koch Thompson and Pam Wiley.
Food tables were set on various levels of the building. Providing the special cuisine were A Good Egg Dining Group, Rococo Restaurant and Wine Bar, Table One/Seasons Catering and Vito’s Ristorante/Sean Cummings Irish Restaurant and Pub.
Sandra Cassimus and John Robberson are Festival co-chairmen.
The crowd at the Angels and Friends party.
Steve and Gaye Sherman were at the party.
Meg Salyer and Rita Dearmon talk at the event.
Tim and Marylee Strange were among the party-goers.
Jim Hyde and Gregg Satherlie were at the party.
The Parman family arrives at Stage Center.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16804Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8821OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6453Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5885Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5756OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4970Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4920Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3637Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3548Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3516As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients