Bill and Pam Shdeed pose with Brenda and Tom McDaniel during a reception honoring Kelli O’Hara in Oklahoma City. The party, hosted by the McDaniels and Shdeeds was in the McDaniel home on the Oklahoma City University campus. Over 100 people attended the party. “An Evening of Song” was a celebration for major supporters of the school. (Photo by Bryan Terry, The Oklahoman).
Brenda and Tom McDaniel have hosted many events, formal and informal, during President Tom McDaniel’s nine years at Oklahoma City University. They have invited students weekly for dinner in their home at Wilson House. They have honored dignitaries, alumni, guest speakers and their Miss America graduates with parties at the university. Pam and Bill Shdeed ( Bill Shdeed is chairman of OCU’s Board of Trustees) have also assisted with entertaining by having many OCU events in their home.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients