Wedding week for Jamie and Gil in Oklahoma City
Jamie Davis was honored at a recent celebration party at The Coach House. Hostesses Janie Comstock, Ruthie Johnston and Georgiana Wiesner invited friends for champagne, wine and hors d’oeuvres. The invitation stated “We’re bubbling with the news…Jamie and Gil are getting married.” (Photo by Helen Ford Wallace).
Jamie Davis, owner of Jamie’s Catering in Casady Square, is marrying Gil Gaddis next week. She has been catering for weddings, bridal showers, dinners, for 25 years. She has decorated her delicious trays of foods with lovely flowers and herbs and arranged bouquets of flowers for everyone.
In her shop, there are beautiful trays and bowls that lend to her food arrangements. She has take- out casseroles, desserts, soups and more in refrigerators in the store. There is always cooking, cooking classes, flower arranging and people coming and going there.
So what is Jamie doing for her own wedding? Is she planning to have someone cater the reception for her? Is she arranging her own flowers? We asked a few questions and we got a few answers. However, she saved some of her ideas for the wedding guests.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90701Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17035OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12738Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8924Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8598Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8454How to help tornado victims
- 8359Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8212Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7113Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 7056Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients