Chapel re-dedication held at Casady School in Oklahoma City
Amy Cottrell, Chris Bright, Jill Utz, Lee Ann Nordin were at the reception following the chapel re-dedication ceremony at Casady School. (Photos by David Faytinger).
Following the re-dedication ceremony of the Chapel of St. Edward the Confessor at Casady School was a reception on the lawn of Woolsey House.
The renovation and expansion includes a bell tower with 23 cast bronze bells crafted in Holland.
At the event were Rt. Rev. Dr. Edward J. Konieczny, Canon Jose McLoughlin, Casady Vicar Charles Blizzard, Assistant Vicar Sonny Varela and Casady School emeritus Rev. John H. Marlin. Konieczny conducted the services and the others assisted him.
Cram and Ferguson, Concord, Mass., designed the original building as well as the expansion.
Eric Fisher, Max Weitzenhoffer, Guy Patton, Taylor Currie were at the event.
Cody, Dannie Bea, Johnson, Lindsay, and Millie Hightower attended the event.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients