Jamie Davis and Gil Gaddis invite friends to their home for their wedding reception
A wedding cake was created out of flowers for one of the many bouquets throughout the house. (Photos by Helen Ford Wallace).
Jamie and Gil Gaddis were married May 22nd.
The May 22nd celebration reception following Jamie Davis and Gil Gaddis’ wedding was spectacular!
It was held in their beautiful new home! Their many, many friends were so happy for them! The food was excellent and artistically arranged! The flowers were beautiful!
Gerber daisies in tall pedestals flanked the front door of the Gaddis home.
Individual wedding cheesecakes were topped with fondant flowers.
Bouquets of various kinds of flowers on tall stakes. marked the sidewalk to the front door.
Rawsie Boyles and Linda Carpenter celebrate with the newly-weds.
Sherry Bennett and Gene Barth were at the wedding reception.
Ed Barth and Dede Benham talk at the party.
Linda Rosser and Claire and Tony Puckett were at the party.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9606Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8192Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6372Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients