Katie Griffin and Luke Cunningham are married in Oklahoma City.
Katie and Luke Cunningham. (Photos by Helen Ford Wallace).
Katie Griffin and Luke Cunningham were married June 5th at Westminster Presbyterian Church.
The reception was at the Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club where beautiful flowers decorated the tables, the chandeliers and the bar areas.
Katie’s dress was strapless silk organza accented with grosgrain ribbons. She carried a bouquet of white roses, orchids and peonies. The bridesmaids wore taupe colored silk shantung dresses and carried peach and white roses.
Mother of the bride, Kathy Griffin, wore a silk tweed dress with taupe, silver and copper strands and mother of the groom Madeleine Cunningham-Lerner wore a hot pink silk dress with ruffles.
The wedding cake.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients