Dinner honors John-Paul Philippe at the Artspace at Untitled Gallery
Spencer Stone, Annie Bohanon, Jon Burris were at the dinner. (Photo by Doug Hoke).
A dinner honoring internationally- known designer John-Paul Philippe, New York City, was held at the Untitled Gallery. Philippe was in town to look at the Gallery where he will have an exhibition in October. For his homecoming retrospective (he is from Oklahoma and graduated from the University of Oklahoma) he will make installations for the galleries, combining them with examples of his paintings, sculpture and murals. Among his works are the interiors for Barney’s stores worldwide.
Untitled Gallery executive director Jon Burris introduced the sculptor, John Paul Philippe, and he showed slides of his work. Burris also introduced Annie Bohanon, chairman of an October 13 opening event, and co-chairman Spencer Stone. Event committee members were also on hand for the party.
Artwork from the Gallery decorated the dinner tables.
Guests included Meg Salyer, Leslie Hudson, Pat Gallagher, Doug Parr, Mary Ellen and Bill Gumerson, Laura and Joe Warriner, Lindsay Hightower and Jeannette and Randy Elliott, Jay Shanker, Charlie Schmitz.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients