Northwest Classen High School reunion held
Mary Denman, Harrison Levy, Jan Hurley were at the reunion. (Photo by David Faytinger).
Members of the class of 1956 at Northwest Classen High School met for the 55th reunion recently.
They were the first seniors (600 students) to graduate from the new school after they had transferred from old Classen High School in the fall of 1955. This class was instrumental in choosing the new high school’s song, colors, names of organizations and the Knights of the Round Table.
“The 55th Reunion of the First Knights of the Round Table” was theme for the event and co-chairmen were Marta and Jon Bedingfield.
Don Gardner, Larry Savage and Mike Stewart organized a golf event; Lucy Cheatwood, Phyllis Stough, Marilyn and Bill Hammond, Mary Denman, Jan Hurley were in charge of registration and a social event at the Oklahoma History Center. Linda Kennedy Rosser, Franklin Naifeh, Kaye Cook, Carolyn Sandusky and Jeanine Bickerstaff and Ed Glendinning planned a dinner party at River Oaks Golf Club. There was also a brunch at Toby Keith’s “I Love This Bar & Grill and one at Bravo!
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients