Couple marries in Norman, Oklahoma
Carrie and Mark Floyd. (Photos by Helen Ford Wallace).
Carrie Lawler and Mark Floyd were married in Norman June 18th at Saint Joseph’s Catholic Church.
The reception was at the University of Oklahoma Memorial Union in the Molly Shi Boren Ballroom where beautiful flowers decorated the tables and guests enjoyed dinner and dancing.
The bride’s cake was topped with her new initial “F.”
The bride’s cake.
Frances Sanger and Lois Brown, mother of the bride, talk during the reception.
First dance at the reception.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 62337Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 33106Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 31955Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 14420Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8241Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6093Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4001Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 3741Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 3534Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 3461Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients