Joy Reed Belt and M.J. Van Deventer entertain at brunch
M.J. Van Deventer, right, welcomes Narda and Jim Wilcox to the party. (Photos by Helen Ford Wallace).
Joy Reed Belt and M.J. Van Deventer were hosts for a brunch at the JRB Art at the Elms Gallery. Some of the artists participating in the National Cowboy Prix de West Show attended.
On the menu was scrambled eggs, bacon, fruit, chicken salad, deviled eggs, biscuits and M.J.’s rum cake and a chocolate rum cake.
Guests included Narda and Jim Wilcox, Lisa Meridian, George Hallmark, Peggy and Bill Anton, Randal Dutra, Ross Matteson, Eldridge Hardie, Sonya and Mark Terpening, Sherry and Herb Mignery and Shirley Thomson-Smith, Lisa Hallmark, Janie and Bill Deupree, Joan Gilmore, Al McLaughlin, Meg Salyer, Irma Elliott, Karen and John Klinka, Dr. Terry Clark, Carolyn Leonard and Michi Susan.
Joy Reed Belt and Linda Haneborg enjoy the event.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21736Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17602Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12531Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9970Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9708Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9584Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7184Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 7150OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6514Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5059Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients